7 Dryer Sheet Hacks
Remove stubborn toilet stains
- Scrub the dryer sheet along the rim of the toilet bowl.
- Rinse to flush.
Easily remove dirt/hair from hair brush
- Soak brush in warm water with dryer sheet.
- Let the brush sit for a few minutes.
- Take out the brush & watch it slide off like butter.
Remove heavy nail polish
Who can resist that glitter nail polish, am I right?
- Cut the dryer sheet in squares.
- Soak in acetone.
- Lay sheet squares on nails.
- Let it sit for awhile.
Ditch the paint thinner
One less thing to buy ftw!
- Lay brush on a dryer sheet
- Pour water
- Let sit
Sharpen dull scissors
When your scissors are cutting like child safe scissors, do this simple hack!
- Rub blade with dryer sheet
Remove tough grease on cooking pans
- Fill pan with water.
- Pour a couple drops of dish soap in water.
- Let solution sit for 1 hour with dryer sheet.
- Empty pan, wipe remaining residue, & it’s good as new!
Remove water stains on glass
- Take dryer sheet
- Scrub the glass with that thing
- *Squeaky clean noises*
* Nail Colors on hands provided by our sponsor ORLY.
- BabyFirstTeam RealMoms
- August 16, 2017
- 0 Comment